Newborn Photos : Don't Fall For The Myths
Newborn photos have long been the subject of many a myth, from it not being safe, to not being worth the cost.
Although interest in Newborn Art photography has soared in recent years, many expectant parents still have misconceptions about what newborn photography is and how it works.
These myths have prevented many couples from considering newborn photographs as an important way of capturing precious memories of their new baby that they will treasure.
Discover The Truths About Newborn Photography
With the growth in popularity of Newborn Art photography you can now treasure once-in-a-lifetime images of your new baby which you will adore and look back on forever.
Our ‘100% satisfaction guarantee’ ensures that by using an experienced professional newborn studio your little ones safety is paramount and you’ll get results you will love.
If you’re in second or third trimester you need to arrange your Newborn Art session to reserve your place. If your baby has just arrived within a few days we may be able to fit you into a vacant slot. But if your still carrying, pre-booking means we can allow for baby’s which are early or late.
6 Newborn Photos Myths Busted!
1. Trust in the experts, your baby will be safe and secure at all times.
2. With advanced wrap lighting we produce natural images, which are all about your baby not just the prop.
3. You will be with us in our comfortable baby lounge where you can relax while we create amazing images for you.
5. By being with us during the session you get to choose which props, colours and textures we use to create picture perfect images for you.
6. No salesy tactics, you buy what you love without any pressure from us.
What Could Style Newborn Art Do For You?
1. Beautiful fineart matted photographs
2. Professionally designed Newborn Album
3. Stunning wallart
Things To Consider
Maternity session @ 34-36 weeks
Newborn Art session @ 6-14 days (prem & ‘c’ section can be later)
Watch Me Grow three sessions @ 4, 8 & 12 months
Style Ultimate Bump/Newborn/Sitter/Cakesmash
If you have any further questions about our maternity, newborn or baby photography, then you can set up a call with Sheila and Doug, contact Style Photography on: